ZMM 0.00% 1.2¢ zimi limited

uranium would have been the next big thing but fukushima is...

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    uranium would have been the next big thing but fukushima is completely out of control, so although u have china building reactors u have germany trying to get rid of all of them by 2022...

anyway, almost topped up in whn until i read the annual accounts... didnt like wot i saw... but as i stated b4... if they r able to offload another 20% of La Bella leaving them with 20% with complete free carry on 3D seismic, which is very very doable...

and if they r able to offload Seychelles 3D for no more than 50% of project equity, then they will have gone from a critical state to a very stable state of affairs...

bonus situations would then be that they can stretch their existing cash until at least 2015Q1, have the 250mill giveaway oppies expire, aaaannnddd come up with 2 sets of great 3D seismics in 2014 :-))

non of this is pieinthesky stuff... all very doable and so i remain holding... at least hoping that the sp visits close to 3c so that i could potentially offload then at no loss... haha... but if they happen to tick boxes like never b4 (they dont have the Professor anymore but a boring finance man pulling the strings) then i could still come out with a 2 or 3 bagger...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.519M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.