SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

we r still healthy alive kicking and screaming, page-11

1. Osi
    16,483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Forget not that on any forum, at least some of the downrampers are also short traders.

If I were running the show, what would I do?? At this point (on SOA#2) I could wait for results before saying too much becasse what needs to be done is entirely contingent on results. I could now educate shareholders about where e play is up to .... what are the chances of success and why ....why the upside on success is very high. While information on risks is often best kept under cover, holders currently think the worst anyway.

OK we have oil in at least 2/3 of Fort Peck and new leases being negotiatied. 3d to be shot. Clarification on crops and harvest times would be nice but in any case I would be in not real rush with POO where it is and a capacity to lease out the new rig if need be. Again education on strategy and why doing the 3d is an essential prerequisite to locating the best reserviors. Rather than shooting for the 4 points of the compass to test the lease, at this point I would be just drilling targets that have been derisked the most.

JVs? Nobody can say anything ATM. If no M&A, a JV is likely IF we go down to our last 20m. IF, however, we can prove either FP or the Goshen Permian THEN we have a largely bankable play. Direct Finance is FAR better at the moment for proven plays than SH funds. The directors need to work the logic of this through.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.