TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

we should be flying. . .

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    There is no doubt in my mind that Alchemia is extremely undervalued and should be flying.

Share price = .595c

1. No debt + $20 mill in bank
    2. VAST worth potentially $240 mill
    3. Fonda revenue of + $11 mill per year
    4. Phase II showing brilliant results
    5. Phase III looking extremely positive and results due sub 6 months. If approved sales + $450 mill - potentially more than $1 Bill.

Compared to Prana (PBT)

Share price $1.35 this morning

It is yet to apply for any regulatory approvals but already has a market capitalisation of $299 million. By March, Prana will report the outcome of two phase II studies into the treatment of Alzheimer's and Huntington's diseases with its drug PBT2.

They are soooooo far behind Alchemia
    They have $20mill in the bank, 381mill shares listed and not earning any revenue.

The only thing they have that we don't is a dual listing on the nasdaq. And those shares just hit US$13

I still believe there is a chance we will list on the nasdaq, if this is where it has taken PBT, we have a wild ride ahead. Just when I thought I was all in with ACL, I want to get more. If my dog barks too much today you will see him in the trading post along with anything else I haven't used for the last 12 mths. Garage sale time as once we get traction, we are going to fly.
    Enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.