TDO 2.50% 8.2¢ 3d energi limited

we still wait

1. 82 Posts.
    To all 3D Oil shareholders ...I would like to focus your attention to a comment made by Noel in the most recent Quarterly Activities Report....Noel says, "As previously stated,the company will continue to take the time necessary to ensure a strategic alignment with the right partner." What ever happened to the "ACCELERATED GROWTH STRATERGY" that he constantly talked about in the second half of 2009 and first half of 2010. Yet again, Noel has chosen a new strategy by taking his time rather as opposed to speeding things up. This has resulted in shareholder disappointment as he has missed his original deadlines. This means shareholders will be waiting much longer for this project to come online and to start generating profits. When will Noel realise that a sense of urgency is what we really need.
    In the face of a potential take over Noel responded by making all plans appear urgent and accelerated. Now that the threat of a takeover has passed, Noel has retrested to his relaxed attitude and no longer seems to
    prioritise shareholder interest.
    My question remains... when will Noel also realise that 3D Oil is a publicly listed company and that shareholders interest should be his first priority. The approach he has taken is unprofessional. He is like a baby,if he doesn't get his way he becomes stubborn and unwilling to compromise. The share price continues to suffer because of Noel's attitude and shareholder dissatisfaction.

ps
    WHERE HAVE THE CHEER LEADERS GONE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $27.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $51.65K 637.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 159410 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.