KCN 4.15% $1.63 kingsgate consolidated limited.

We Still Waiting Part 2

1. 547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    OK let us screw the Thai situation for a minute. Why don't we hear anything regarding their plans for the companies future development? They have Esperanza right? Why not do a cap raise and start producing. According to them, everything is at the ready. Is it so wrong to move on and begin mining or must we wait around for another 6 something years?

My request is not unreasonable. We have been sitting around hoping the Thais give in and payout but that seems to be a pie in the sky. I'm sure Esperanza isn't "TOP SECRET" Why not tell its shareholders their intentions with this mine other than looking for a buyer or partner?

I just think this waiting around is detrimental to the companies future development. We need a proactive team to push on to start developing new projects, regardless of the outcome in Thailand. This waiting around for the big payoff is not going to bring in new money nor attract new shareholders.

Let me give you a "what if". What if Kingsgate does win the day and the Thais have to payout? The Thai simply refuses to do so and sits its original decision to tell us to politely Fcuk Off as we are NOT going to pay and ignore the court's decision?

We are dealing with a dictatorship government that has forced itself into power. What can Kingsgate or the legal system do to a country...demand they pay or else?

We need to move on and I hope that management read these forums from time to time. I'm prepared to invest more money to see Esperanza come to fruition.

What do you think the share price would be now if we were mining Chile today...86c more?
    I believe the price would be above 1.20 plus who knows, I doubt it would be at 86cents.

They keep bragging they a debt-free BUT no income either.
    Look I hold 120K in this company it's not a big amount but one thing is certain, I or my shares will not be voting for the current management if they continue with this procrastination.

I vote to move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.63
Change
0.065(4.15%)
Mkt cap ! $420.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.63 $1.56 $2.698M 1.688M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1748 $1.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.63 14947 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.62
  Change
0.065 ( 3.47 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.58 $1.63 $1.56 36662
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.