Let me start off by making a sweeping statement: If the Labor...

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Let me start off by making a sweeping statement: If the Labor Party truly represented the workers, it would never be out of power. How did I figure that out? I made an assumption, that the workers are the majority of voters.

I am proud of my fellow Queenslanders, that they saw through Shorten and his forked tongue. (double speak) He was talking in west end to the tree hugging, LGBTI sympathising, left-wing, metrosexual, wankers. declaring he was against the Adani coal mine. Then he was up in Central Q, talking in favour of the mine. Which was probably good for self-survival. Had he been against it, (the mine) they probably would have dismantled him, and sent him back to Canberra in garbags.

Meanwhile, the press, instead of reporting the news, were trying to make history happen as they decreed it should. Journalists do not make history, nor do they make the news. Also, they are not the news, as some of them believe they are. A journalist is a low-level-functionary, whose brief is to faithfully report the news. No more no less.

I am 75 yo, and retired (self funded). So Labor was going to reduce my miserly stipend even more, by doing away with the refund from franking credits. It costs me $30,000.00 pa. to live. I own a Rodeo Ute, and go down to the local RSL three times a week, to have dinner and one glass of wine, watch the football, cricket or even the golf. If you reckon such a standard of living is too good for me, and Labor was correct in trying to reduce it, don't say it within reach of me. Even at my age, I think I could still muster the strength to tear your head off. GFY!

Meeeoooowwwwwrrrr....Marum.(Die schachspielen Katze)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.