CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

we wanna see $$$$$$$$, page-14

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    picture this drb All my murmurings can be summed up in a simple chart which I just stumbled on and which struck a mega-nerve ..... can it be so simple?

Check out ERA 3 year chart and look at their cup rim and break out at 6 bucks ...and look at the 3 buck consolidation level H1 2004 ...then use yr imagination.

If u can imagine a CMR chart extrapolation over same timeframe ........... we are at the ORM pivot consolidation now, with next likely pivot being the cup rim (ORM 220) and then warp drive with oxides production to a PER 10 / 5+ bucks in 2007.

U cld place this IMAGINARY chart of mine above the ERA chart for similar timeframes and come up with a perfect fit. Methinks NCM had something similar with their cup rim at 450 coupla years back. Joe, are u watching?

BUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTT OF COURSE ............WE GOTTA GET THE OXIDES GO FIRST and follow up quickly with project finance from FRIENDS of the company to nip any likely (IMO) shark attack in the bud.

THATS the short term risk. With CASH IN HAND, long term risks are buffered by all the reasoning on all the macro economic BS I have saturated u with in recent times....and simply not relevant to CMR. Its the trigger I am waiting for and reckon the reaction can be sharp and vertical.

Zeus, pray u strike Mr Murphy with your thunderbolts and send him to Hades in your brother's care !!!!

IMBOOC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.