CTP 2.04% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

we were mase offer by santos! why cover it up?, page-2

1. 242
    246 Posts.
    Call the Company and find out the truth!

This is not a decision that the MD alone or just the Board should consider.

We are the shareholders that elect these people. They are suppose to work for the shareholders and do things that are in the bests interests of the shareholders.

With something as big as a Convertible Note being offered to us to provide lots of monies to develop our oilfield etc this is one of the most important decisions that effects this company and all its shareholders and the share price, because since the new Board came on they have done no drilling whatsoever on any of our 100% owned ground and our oilfield!

What gives them the right to not bring an important matter like being offered significant monies from Santos to drill baby drill and they refuse it on our behalf! I for one do not agree especially as they have failed in every other way themselves to do any drilling on Surprise etc etc!

I strongly recommend that the shareholders call CTP Management and find the truth otherwise we will only be shown the deal that the directors want to show us when it comes time, if it ever comes!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $977 19.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 993652 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 230082 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.