SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

we will get there just a matter of time

1. 3,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 843
    Hi,

Don't scoff at the idea that our company can't be worth a trillion dollars (on the priviso that bioeffectives achieve what the company says). Here is logic behind it.

1. We already know that the targeted market is worth (300,000 * $3000) = $900 Million in Russia alone (or is that for two cities only) for Ropren.

2. The world market will be at least 15 times than that (the world population is around 40 times of whole of Russia)

3. So we are talking about a market of around $900 * 15 = $13.5 Billion dollars

4. At a profit margin of say 50%, we will be raking in around $6.75 Billion Diollars a year.

And on top of that, add other bioeffectives like A, B and numerous other trials (imagine if they are successful in curing prostrate cancer and others).

In my view, if the claims are found to be genuine, the only limiting factor will be

- Scale of production
    - Marketing in multiple countries (this can be overcome)

I am really impressed with the current management regarding their approach. Why spend zillions of dollars in proving to cynical West when you can demonstrate the same with only a fistful of dollars.

Make no mistake - if this is successful in Russia, I bet America and other Westren nations will pay Solagran to conduct the trials (the general population will demand this of their governments) so that it can be registered in US and other countries.

- Bring on a billion, 10 billion, 100 billion and ultimately a trillion dollar company.

P.S. If Google can achieve $150 B in two to three year (all it is selling is advertisements) then why can't Solagran can achieve $1 T by selling a lifeline to lots of unfortunate human fellows.

DYOR _ I know what I am doing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.