CST 0.00% 7.3¢ castile resources ltd

It appears to me that Cellestis shareholders are presently just...

1. 94 Posts.
    It appears to me that Cellestis shareholders are presently just staying cool waiting for registration of QFTB Gold in Europe, and of course the big apple mkt in Japan.Over the last 45 days the average closing price has been $1.39 with an average high of $1.41 and a low of $1.37 and an average daily turnover of 45992. These figures highlight to me the need for patience. I also have to say I have lost faith in the companies ability to generate early significant sales of QFTB 1 in USA.

A quick read of the Cellestis ASX announcement on 2 Oct 2002 titled "Obtains Exclusive Rights for TB Specific Tests Reagents" importantly stated interalia the following............... "The work with SSI todate strongly suggests that we are now able to produce a QuantiFERON system with high specificity to tuberculosis,unaffected by BCG vaccination. This is of great significance,as BCG vaccination corrupts nearly all TB testing in Japan, Asia, and much of Europe.With nearly 50% of new TB cases in the US and Australia coming from these regions,it is highly important for immigrant testing."

The following comments in that same announcement about mkt research etc, are what lead me to suggest early sales of QFTB 1 in the US will not amount to much. The struggle in this area is very obvious ie the June qtly report, indicated lower sales than in the previous Mar qtr
    ....."Our market research has told us over and again that BCG reactions are the major issue for most of our customers. A BCG independent test that is simple to performs a revolutionary new standard in TB diagnosis that simply cannot be ignored by clinicians".

Not withstanding drawn-out pilot programs in the US etc, I am always disappointed when I check the CDC web site under the "Health Topics A to Z" section to find that they still currently only provide details about Mantoux testing for latent TB infection. With all the money the CDC have spent on Quantiferon testing etc, I therefore find this strange support for QFTB 1.

I am a long term Cellestis shareholder, with a strong belief in the company's future, and am certainly looking forward to seeing the next top 20 report, plus attending the Sept? AGM. The company suggested in their Mar 03 newsletter that they expected to release QFTB Gold in Europe by Sept this year. Exciting times should be ahead of us.

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/AnnDetail.jsp?id=516818&&issuerid=4664

http://www.cdc.gov/nchstp/tb/faqs/qa_latenttbinf.htm#Infection1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CST (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ $9.765K 134K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47987 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 35566 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CST (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.