MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

we will see $0.20 again 2013?

1. 1,854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hey regular MNE posters and fellow HC members,

What are your honest thoughts on the future of MNE? Do you think we will see the stock hitting the high teens again in the next six months? Gold- Magnetite and now focusing more on Australian prospects, where does MNE’s future lie? Can the stock go any lower? Is it worth averaging down or would it be wise to invest elsewhere?

I am relatively new to stock trading, I started trading late last year after speaking to a friend who had a friend that was involved in the Nova discovery (I didn’t listen to the advice and missed the big rally). However I thought I would start investing in junior exploration companies.I bought MNE around $0.09 and traded up to $0.20 and then made the biggest mistake of my life and purchased MNE again at average $0.149 and I have watched the stock plummet, and like many of you very little of my investment remains. I know you have only lost once you have sold but I don’t think I can take much more, fantastic Gold trenching results, months of silence and bang very little gold in the first pass DD assays.I enjoy all of your post and I have learnt a lot over the past few months.

Thank you all, I look forward to reading your opinions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.