MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

we will see $0.20 again 2013?, page-5

1. 9,828 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    Hi Mackyinoz, I think we will defintely have another run sometime this year. Even after the rights issue we will still have a low number of issued shares.

After the cap raising we will have over 2 cents per share in cash with a copper and gold jorc already in place and more drilling to come in Mindanao and some work on one of our Australian leases. MNE have a lot of irons in the fire. We are still waiting on Tagpura North drill results which did look very promising. The magnetite makes it additionally interesting.

We will have an extra 70 million shares on issue so to get to 20 cents will give us a market cap of $34 mil plus in the money options - so our results will have to be good. Also, the sector we are in has been battered the alst 6 months. Gold and copper stocks have generally been smashed so we are gong to need to see some risk appetite returning. In turn I believe we need to see the $US weakening which will see commodity prices increasing. Sentiment has been terrible - needs to turnaround.

I am confident we can hit the early teens again on speculation. These sort of stocks always have a run at some stage. I will be taking up my rights which will bring my average cost per share right down to approx. 8 cents.

Based on a sp of 3.5 cents, the options will be worth about 1 to 1.2 cents.

Now that we have a timetable I wouldn't be surprised to see some support come into the sp. Interesting to see what Deckchair do. They seem to have been a shareholder for a long time and participated in the last cap raising so I imagine they will take up their shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.