DYL 4.33% $1.21 deep yellow limited

Personally I would prefer MEY to go it alone, they have more...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Personally I would prefer MEY to go it alone, they have more enough with there aussie acquisitions and Namibia exploration to keep them busy.

The benefit to MEY with a DYL take over would have been the J.B. management team and the access to Sprott finance, having said that I believe DYL will need MEY's U-pgrade technology to make their Namibia project economically viable if the Uranium price doesn't exceed say $70/lb and according to J.B. himself that isn't going to happen soon.

Bearing that in mind I believe the synergies would be of much more benefit to DYL.

If there was to be a period of consolidation I would prefer to see a MEY/TOE amalgamation.

I only speculated that a MEY/DYL may be interesting as J.B. is the only ceo that I have heard mention that acquisitions is a part of his strategy moving forward.

If I was to draw a very long bow, a tie up between MEY, TOE and DYL would give J.B. the assets he needed to re-create a new PDN, especially considering MEY's U-pgrade technology could significantly cut the cost of production on both TOE and DYL deposits.

As the Uranium price rises there will be a period on consolidation the same as last time.

I doubt DYL could finance a TOE take over or if they would even be interested at this stage, but with the acquisition of MEY first it would make more sense and with the synergies be easier to finance.

This may all be highly unlikely, but I would love to see what these 3 companies assets amalgamated could achieve under J.B. over the next 10 years.

I have put my 2 bobs worth in, are you 92electrons prepared to speculate what DYL may want to acquire?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.