Opaline,You said "You are admitting that all the blood oaths...

1. 47,543 Posts.
    Opaline,
    You said "You are admitting that all the blood oaths carved in mammoth manure are just fertiliser in the compost for lying Liberals."

That is a totally wrong statement.

I am not naive enough to take everything that Abbott or anyone else says as Gospel.

What I am saying to you is, although I am generally but not always a Liberal voter, Tony Abbott has made a lot of promises lately about all sorts of things.

When the next election is called, he will have to let everyone know exactly what his platform and policies are.

If he fails to deliver them, or lumps us with things he didn't tell us about, (like this current bunch of clowns), then I will be just as angry as I am now.

And he will pay the price at the ballot box.

Unlike a lot of posters here, especially from the Left, I am not blind to the failures of anyone, and do not faithfully follow one Party to the exclusion of all others no matter what they inflict on me.

You should try and break out of your set ways. Make your vote count by actually casting an honest vote for who you truly think would do the best job in your electorate.

Don't vote solely on Party lines. Parties love voters who do this, they can use and abuse them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.