CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

weak as water (i could use another term)

1. 26,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    Australia is heading for an economic challenging time. yesterday we heard of Ford pulling out by 2016, in SA many local iconic businesses are closing down, or have closed...

In perth we have aa Australian company Pharmanet, that against stiff competition, and extremely challenging conditions, have succeded to Invent, patent, manufacture, and now have placed into 2100 stores a product that is revolutionary in the market.
    Its the first of its type, its safe and effective.
    So are we supporting the efforts?
    Looking at what we have valued it at is a disgrace...and then we wonder why people give up trying to do things, and we blame everyone else, yet we dont support it...
    the announcemnet yesterday was huge....and the company has been rewarded with a $50 sale to half the market cap !!!!!
    Now if the companies value was where it should be , and we as Australians, purchased the product, and sales rose, we would be in a position to approach banks for funding to expand the operation etc...
    Wake up Australia, or everything will end up closed down, and moved offhore....
    Then we will wish we had supported our own industries...Novartis gets bigger yet our product is superior..
    now back to the salt mine fore me....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.