Weak Aussie hypocrites, page-194

1. 17,131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I think that might maintain a presence now after USA and NATO's efforts. There might be a presence for the next 200 years.

This push by NATO in terms of expansion is the biggest movement since Germany in WWII, not sure others understand the significance of this.

This is bigger than the wall coming down in Germany in terms of overall messaging.

Initially I don't think Russia was going to get involved in Ukraine absolutely, but Bidens drive for conflict and disruption and the propaganda has been such, China and Russia and others are at deacon 4 regarding NATO and co and will never give them the benefit of the doubt again.

Obviously NATO has been desensitised and only realised this might get real when Russia retaliated and throw out Nukes as a possibility.

The other thing is no matter what the relationship with Russia, China knows it has to work with them because the territorial aggression of NATO has not been seen since the likes of Germany in WW2 and really China has just been awoken like USA has awoken with Perl Harbour.

So if you thought China was aggressive before you have seen nothing yet and I am talking as a independent observer with not links either way.

This next 50 years plus will be far worse than the cold war to and its only getting started and Biden and co have no idea what they are in for

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.