TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

Interesting/Worrying.Cash reserves are very low with the $400K...

1. 486 Posts.
    Interesting/Worrying.

Cash reserves are very low with the $400K loan barely enough to keep things afloat.

I had assumed that money was to buy time for IFE to secure a financing deal, thereby creating an appreciation in IFE SP, which would turn into rise in TRF SP which would give some options to TRF regarding improving its cash reserve.

Thats not YET happened, and the reports didn't seem to indicate anything soon.

However the directors will be well aware of this position and must have some plan.

The ROL return was turned into a variety of other projects, and i guess the expectation was for at least one of them to have provided some positive imputus into the SP, but that hasnt occurred.

TRF still has great prospects, isnt heavily diluted and they do have a way of coming up with options i hadnt thought about.

Finch must have some ideas - since he bought more stock the other day - and if there wasnt some sort of belief he wouldnt do that. He's also the one with the most to lose if things cant be turned around.

I continue to hold, await IFE to get going, and TRF to leverage that, but in the mean time remain a nervous onlooker waiting to read the next chapter ...

TRF/IFE is certainly turning into a dark and mysterious thriller (for the wrong reasons).... lets hope the suspense cant create a happy ending.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.