TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

g'day beale,my thoughts have not changed. imho, ife will be the...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    g'day beale,

my thoughts have not changed. imho, ife will be the driver for trf before trf goes much or any further on it's own.

ife will eventually get up and running. i do not doubt this.

the market / economic climate is not favourable at the moment but always, when price of product falls so far, miners reduce output and push the price back up to maintain equilibrium or better.

the miners hold the better hand. china can stockpile whilst buying cheaper but the day has to come when enough is enough. they will refrain from stockpiling more and start using what they have. slowly, they will start buying again but as many mines will have already cut back, the price of product will later start to improve.

weak mining outfits will shut shop or more likely resort to just maintaining the mines until better times return. no doubt many put ife in this position judging by the share price. i accept this but apart from many new mines already in production ife is so close and imo it wil not cost too much to wait. it could be in a far better position here than most.

where ife goes trf will no doubt follow. little point in pushing too far too fast in the current enviroment.

i know it's hard when prices fall but trading volumes are small.

i'm not expecting much to happen for some time. if the manganese is not one of these 'let's look for manganese because it's fashionable atm scenarios' (which i don't believe it is) just in order to keep the share price buoyant then until iron ore restores some stability i doubt much will come in the way of finance in any form. i may be wrong here because i do not know what the costs are to mine the product and what the selling prices will likey be. if it was my own business, i would be waiting.

40's been around a long time. mistakes and opportunites have occured. for those prepared to wait this one out i see risk v reward very big to the upside.

as for shorting, i doubt ife or trf can be shorted. not sure but from my experience thare will not be a mkt on either of these.

your move wazzel.

paciencia.

muchismmo.

be good,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.