TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

hi tarski,good post and 40's with you here. i expect most of the...

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    hi tarski,

good post and 40's with you here. i expect most of the watchers on this stock are too.

that $450k loan was very swift and mostly gone in a sniff. the previous qtly balance gobbled up and without that $450k there would be an empty pot. liquid assets as pre the latest qtly are 'not liquid'. to be liquid one needs to be able to pick up the phone and sell, there and then. can be done but at what prices ? definitely not liquid, imo. ife and ogx being the liquid assets, cos i do not know of more.

so i do agree that sr finch and co will be very aware of the situation and will be doing everything in their power to resolve things as quickly as possible.

the remaining funds are not enough to cover the predicted qtly expenditure going foward. maybe, just a month's worth.

something has to happen and quickly. i have the feeling it is going to happen but not too sure how.

many ideas come to mind as this is 'an up against the wall' situation and there are ways to get thro it all but hopefully the way will be steady and sure. i am confident it will be, somehow ..........

it sure is a good thriller, not sure of the ending so to speak.

'tis time for another cuppa with sr ian, tarski. i am unable to fly over but would certainly wish to if it was possible.

i'm already using yesterdays tea bag.

take care,

what's the mat for ted ?

praying 40. i am about to pray.

you don't pray lad so what's up with you ?

my best girls done a runner 40. my best girl. she said, 'no ferrari, find another'.

wot am i to do 40 ?

pray ted. bally pray.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.