FMG 1.36% $17.09 fortescue ltd

People seems to think that media guesstimate including the...

1. 42,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    People seems to think that media guesstimate including the expert analyst prediction of $90 is a line in the sand. It could be anywhere in that zone level so why not $80 which is another round figure?

Nothing is water tight with debt re-financing, there are always caveat that the debtor has factored into the agreement to protect their backside should the inevitable happens. No, I don't know what they are, u need to ring Twiggy.

As the tighter the net margin gets, the less leeway the company has to figure out in the short term. Meanwhile the SP will be open season not from You and I but serious hedge funds with the fire power capital to short. I am pretty sure the likes of Jim Chanos and gang would have another round of attempts whenever there is a spike in the SP.

Yesterday was an anomaly and I suspected short covering. Who knows the exact reasons were. The low set yesterday was bang on the weekly support so I think its only a matter of time that level will be tested again. It just needs more sell off in the spot before traders will again review the positions or stops. Who is scare mongering, just look at the chart!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.09
Change
-0.235(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $52.61B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.11 $17.23 $16.83 $149.8M 8.743M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1525 $17.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.09 6775 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.