FMG 1.06% $22.38 fortescue ltd

crazy could you give me a bit of background to yourself, and...

1. 96 Posts.
    crazy could you give me a bit of background to yourself, and what makes you so learned in this area?
    3rd biggest IO company in Australia, 4th in the world. the world. there is probably more employees at FMG than hot copper members.
    i am seriously interested as to why you think they've got it wrong, and you have it right.
    do you have a background in mining? shares? both? i'd love to know. some people have done pretty well out of FMG (longs and shorts) but the ultra longs are the ones laughing.
    sure twiggy has "lost" over a billion in the last few weeks, but hes made a few billion too. think about that.
    short term, if you are a chartist good luck to you. but you talk as if FMG will cease to exist. honestly think about it. they have competitive strength. they have one of the greatest assets in the pilbara (rail network) which would be snapped up by RIO/BHP if given the chance.
    i realise there are ups and downs, and if you can pick it hats off. but dont try and berate its the end of the world. sell the rail, $6billion. hows the debt then?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.38
Change
-0.240(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $69.64B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.36 $22.50 $22.31 $20.76M 923.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 569 $22.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.38 1341 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.