EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

weak finish, page-44

1. 266 Posts.
    re: clearly an accumulation day again Well we might have to disagree on that. My comment was restricted to one trading day and now you think history is going to prove a point or two.

In looking at the two companies PDN and EXT I am disturbed that despite similar chart patterns for the period, before PDN exploded at no stage, PDN was trading ABOVE the 150 day mov avg. Since mid Jun EXT has been trading mostly BELOW the 150 MA and quite significantly lately. Even it does recover the likelihood is that it will struggle. Since youre a history buff a casual inspection of the 150 MA's of most speculative stocks will amply demonstrate that.

History has much to teach us but its important before drawing conclusions, with the benefit of hindsight, that the initial conditions are comparable. Quoting what posters said about a stock A way back in 2004 is surely not a valid means of forecasting how stock B should perform in future.

>>Sorry Punters I think you have missed the point.

PDN history is what you need to read. There is even one stating that pdn "will never get off the ground" and that that Namibia and the Malawi region is where you should not invest.<<

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $70.30K 7.942M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7726856 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2021924 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.02pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.