RED 2.44% 42.0¢ red 5 limited

Hi Bluetemple, if you look at many of the posts on the RED...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Hi Bluetemple, if you look at many of the posts on the RED threads you will soon realise that there is a band of us longtermers in RED that continue to be very bullish. Any many of those posts summarise so many reasons why RED is an OUTSTANDING BUY at present - I certainly believe that to be the case.

I wonder if the current technical analysis of the charts is the main reason to RED just treading water at present. Clearly the uptrend, which was in train for many many months (actually since Jan 2009, and then at an increasing rate of uptrend since Aug 2009), was broken with the last spate of drops in gold price, and now maybe the technical trader is holding off for a clear break upwards whenever and if ever that happens.

I'd be interested in someone's more sophisticated technical analysis of their interpretation of what would enable that re-forming of the upward trend. As to whether a definite break up can occur overnight or whether its a longer dated building of the price required. Wanelad1, are you able to comment?

I believe that any positive announcement to Mapawa surely could enable a definite move upwards in the shorter term, and the ongoing news of developments of the Siana project only adds fuel to the fire of belief that RED must be re-rated upwards in the coming quarters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.010(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $2.857B
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 42.5¢ 41.5¢ $7.599M 18.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 554744 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 402000 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.