RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

weak hands into strong hands, page-6

1. 1,870 Posts.
    I can't compare RAU with RED (other than they both start with an R, Lol), but in the case of RED I (and many other long term posters on RED), have actually been waiting much longer than 2007, in my case I've held the stock for more than 13 years so I have seen the cycles come and go.

BUT this time IT IS DIFFERENT!

Now gold production is in the pipeline with COUNTDOWN started, so there is a limit to how long we have to wait. And once in production there WILL be a SWING in share price relative to fundamental value, from DISCOUNT as it is now, to PREMIUM that ALL gold producers enjoy!

Therefore in my mind, RED as an investment is at worst a longer time investment (with a holding time of 12 months from now when first production comes on line in first quarter 2011) but likely to swing to that premium BEFORE the first quarter production. (If you look at Kingsgate as an example you will have a good analogy IMO as it was also trading at a discount for a long time prior to it becoming a gold producer - have a look at its share price now!).

Every dog has its day, and RED is more than a mangy flea-bitten old dog, its got a new leash of life through Siana.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.