DTS 0.00% 23.0¢ dragontail systems limited

Hi mate, no offence taken at all.I've been doing software in the...

1. 55 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi mate, no offence taken at all.

I've been doing software in the Hospo industry for 20 years now so you have to have a thick skin to live through that.

I was actually agreeing with you and kristian, the big aggregators (deliveroo, menulog/justeat, ubereats) are everywhere now and none of these utilise DTS ALGO so it's going to be tough to implement ALGO into venues that utilise these aggregators unless they're integrated.

Check out how ALGO works - it reads in orders from the brands' website (dominos.com.au for example) and then runs through an algorithm (hence the name) which collates multiple orders and works out when to print the orders to minimise heat loss during the delivery process and maximise multiple orders geographically grouped close together.

It's really great tech but it only works properly if ALL orders go through ALGO - which means the aggregators either need to integrate into ALGO or staff need to double enter the Ubereats et al orders into the POS - eliminating a lot of the benefits of utilising technology in the first place if staff are not being as efficient as possible.

Like I said, it's tough out there.

BTW, that camera app is a cute gimmick, nothing more. 

It's possible that some of these large contracts were negotiated more on personal relationships than on the merits of the software.

As always, it's best to do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.