DTS 0.00% 23.0¢ dragontail systems limited

Weak hands, page-52

1. 1,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    here in Australia at least I think it's only a matter of time before the courts catch up with Uber and their contractor model of employment, which will only add to the price of deliverY. Will DTS incorporate Uber orders to its technology, maybe, maybe not. Certainly a level of integration would be required and would uber software makers be willing to allow for this? let's not forget that QSRs still deal with over the counter and phone orders not just platform orders. inefficient yes, but not outside of normal business. if Uber waits for drivers to be available and this causes delays then their platform becomes potentially a slower method of deliver, just reinforcing that contractors are employees. DTS is more than deliver, Uber isn't going to tell management how many slices of pepperoni, how much cheese, how many pizza bases are left in the store, nor provide a level of quality control from the composition of the pizza, to the temperature that it's being delivered at, all part of the customer satisfaction and efficiency in managing a QSR. I take your point about these delivery platforms but at the same time it's not even a direct competitor for DTS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.