ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

weak hands

1. 336 Posts.
    Good to see some the week hands now exiting the stock. Will create less resistance from stale bulls once the oil flows are released and we get onto flow testing 430 and drilling the appraisal well at 430 up dip.

180k shares in one hit. Those that cannot handle the heat should try and chase other stocks that are rising without fundamentals and try not to get burnt whilst doing it.

I don't know how many times people have been told/lectured not to chase the current hot stocks, but go for it.

I am not happy about where the share price is, but I am certainly not going to give shares away to those with patience and the cash sitting at the lower levels waiting for an opportunity like this one.

Fundamentally still a cheap stock and with the potential at 430 stick not priced in, it's all upside from here. 330 is proven at PACA 1, they just need to work out the technicals. The MD doesn't tell BoardRoom Radio that 330 is company making for no reason. I'm sure with time, he'll prove it to the market.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.