CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

weak open ?, page-54

1. 2,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    What is this about disclosure anyway? Who cares really as long as you contribute constructively which Funky did. Life is too busy to remember who held and who didnt and for how long.

Whether he disclosed his holding accurately or not is not important to most of us. He has a right to disclose whatever he wants and he is human like me who might inadvertently disclose incorrectly.

Really. His contributions to this forum is treasure to some and garbage to some. Funky is nothing but honest, to the point and has acted like a true gentleman.

Guys, dont get too personal we are in the market to make money and we are in this forum to hear all sorts of views not nick pick over small issues.

I hope I wont see a pack of hounddogs at me now. I am almost afraid to post this as I enjoy being in this forum but what comes after this post might change it. I might sell all CCC and never need to visit this forum again.

Most of the time CCC forum is a class act and a half occasionally, may be due to position of the moon, some posters get a little....bit....unprofessional? Oops dont come after me. My mother always say if you dont have anything good to say dont say it at all why didnt I listen..Whack!

Now there, there lets be friends again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.