QBE 0.68% $17.06 qbe insurance group limited

weak

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    QBE is looking weak today and 21.38 was broken so I don't like what I see today and traders are taking money off the market not just QBE but the whole market does not look good.
    It is time to take it easy and protect our precious capital,
    market direction is hard to see, tight stop loss is a must and not negotiable.
    I personaly have taken more cash and take defensive move, from here on market can go either direction and it is safer to hold more cash and miss out on some profits rather than getting hit.
    Analysts, brokers or anyone can make calls of 23 or 23.50 or 24 or whatever other numbers they might have or believe, fact is the fact and that is reality....what analysts believe is an opinion so I would rather follow facts of market.
    All these numbers will prove to be right in time but I don't have millions to trade with and capacity to hold falling positions indifinitely, so have some of my stops hit and now waiting for a certain level to come before topping up again.
    I am not sure if all these bullish brokers are buying QBE now and putting their money where their mouth is,or they want other traders to buy them to support their opinion, if they did then obviously they don't buy enough to have a positive impact, so all these numbers are irrelevent to me personaly.
    What I see is the truth and I believe what I see, and I don't make decisions based on what I think should be or like to see as my opinion is not important to market.
    Long term there is no problem, and everyone will be proven right and I like QBE long term it is still a winner in my book.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.06
Change
0.115(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $25.60B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.99 $17.12 $16.90 $15.06M 885.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4172 $17.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.06 2266 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.