FAR 3.03% 51.0¢ far limited

"I dont base my investment decisions purely on HC but the...

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    "I dont base my investment decisions purely on HC but the invaluable posts and research by members of the FAR threads make it a more valuable resource than any paid subscription "expert"."

B4, my sentiments exactly and I am sure most of us here agree with you.
    I doubt that even OOO's broker is as informed about FAR and maybe even the state of the POO as we are here. Not that we are professional experts, but there is a hell of a lot of good info on this forum. One can enter FAR, like myself, knowing nothing but becoming good at reading and understanding the technical issues, the share market (bloody shorters), the geopolitics and all other difficulties associated with being involved in an oiler. Never would do it again, but I have and still enjoy the ride.
    Not sure if I would call it HC addiction, FAR addiction, boredom or whatever, but we had a great number of posts over the Xmas period. Even from Ya (Thanks). I don't know how many had signed off to go on a sabbatical over the festive season, only to never leave. Good on you. ORA had no break, why should we. And the posts were mostly good. Noticed Whiskey joining the cheer squad. Thank you Sir.
    As some have pointed out, our appreciation goes out to the crew of the ORA and associated boats. I think one should never underestimate that the work they do can be rather dangerous. So thanks to all of you.
    We were having a timeline proposed by DB and generally agreed to. So who knows, we may even get bit of a surprise before the year is over.
    I have been in FAR for quite a few years and on this forum for a while. If we can continue like this to the "sweet' end of our journey, I think we all deserve a medal.
    It been great.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 51.0¢ 50.0¢ $51.68K 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75177 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 187769 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.