FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Interesting, anytime we see appreciation in share price we get a...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Interesting, anytime we see appreciation in share price we get a group of posters, usually names i have never seen and i like amny other stalk HC daily, coming forth to attack contributing posters who provide informed opinion or an attempt to provide guidance about one aspect or another an individual or to the group, regarding Far itself or aspects of oil discovery or recovery. There is a great deal of interest and effort being applied to tamper with our sentiment, can't wait for more positive news from the companies involved, fingers crossed, to see where it goes next. All, going well this negative comment will become obsolete, soon enough. Whisky, Zac, Hot Aqua, Ya, Ksingh and all the others who help have a grand Christmas and please stay the path provisioning quality information. I suspect oil will,stay low for a period of time, gluts come and go, they flush out the uneconomical and this causes the price to turn. I, in my humble opinion think we might just have a little luck go our way in this respect, its time Far had some, lower developmental costs, we seem to have that coming out the otherside of a glut with oil starting to spike, but what would i know. I like to see a barrell half full, not half empty. 8.22% up last trade, makes me smile, i expect to see this repeated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $7.777K 14.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31099 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.54pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.