EXT 12.5% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

Hi Coal King, Rio got there shares at $1.20 from a broker out of...

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Coal King, Rio got there shares at $1.20 from a broker out of london that was in trouble with the GFC. There was a connection through family. It will come to me who it was.

Galloway has been heard to be calling it $15.00 per share prior to Christmas this year.

The push down is hard, but I also dont believe there is 15% for sale. What about what Lordy used to say about the top 50, people like me and Lordy, Don, Gero, Marben need I go on that will not sell. Lordy always said we made up about 10%. I know they are all not selling!

Also I would like to point out the top 20 movements, I believe that the big crossover trade, you chartist will see the day it happened. I thought maybe that could have been Steve and or maybe Rance, now it appears it was Steve. It matters not, its not like they are panicing and selling into the shorters.

Anway, I am beat on this thread, it turns me off posting. I am sure that eventually things will turn. What is needed is simple, a buyer! They will come. But why come when it is $11.00, maybe you guys are right and it is going back to $5.50..............time will tell and you can all laugh at me..........but I am happy.

I got a new wet suite for my birthday, so bugger the stock market, I am going snorkeling.

Have fun

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.