FGL 0.00% 2.3¢ frugl group limited

Wealth Errosion, page-25

1. 3,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Hi @topaz stallion
    Yes mate I'm still here, and yes still bullish.
    Was a bit busy today but fair to say I'm shocked at the dribble posted here this arvo.
    Get a grip you clowns!!!
    Take a week off and spend some time with your loved ones...that's what's really important!
    I think there are some here who masquerade as "longs" but really are anything but.
    Do not let your emotions get the better of you and sell just because its down a few pips.
    There are those who want your shares as cheap as possible!!!
    So what if its dropped a few pips?
    So what if its a few days late with android version?
    The FACT is WFI IS a great product. This has been proven by the Ivirus users who have said the app is operating flawlessly, and quickly to boot!
    We have the experts on our team...who all totally believe in WFI (10c performance shares)
    We have the weight of evidence on our side, reinforcing the FACT that very basic blocking apps (yes you FZO) DO NOT WORK at all and are the lazy parent option.
    To be honest I kind of hope we have a CR as I will take up every share I can.
    Hopefully the muppet "investors" here keep selling and the raising is done as low as possible, meaning I get a sheet load more shares at a lower price...win/win!
    That's if there even is one...which I highly doubt before Christmas.
    I do feel for those that have over invested in a speccy like this and are down, but please take solace in the fact that your management team have performance options that can only be issued if the sp reaches 10c...yes 10c!!!
    It is also a tad disappointing we do not know when the android app is being released.
    IMO managements silence on this could actually mean its a lot closer than you think.
    Don't do something stupid and crystalise losses at this point of the journey.
    Remember why you invested here, and suck it up princesses
    As an aside...I did mention THD earier on this thread. THD had over 100m turnover today and up 18% on NO NEWS.
    They have very similar stories, and are at about the same point of development.
    This type of action is awaiting WGL in the next 2-3 months.
    Just be patient and have a lovely glass of wine like I'm doing to ease your concerns
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $518 22.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1971 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 32184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.