Club sharer nice original post & folow ups very refreshing to...

1. 411 Posts.
    Club sharer nice original post & folow ups very refreshing to here an you agree with my gen x views, sadly a lot of older australians miss the point on house prices vs wages in the 70's & now

from my point of view
    I bought a house i could afford on the market first home buyers grant went straight to the bank as mortgage insurance funny how it was the same price
    (I had 5% deposit not 10% as i did not want to sell my shares),
    (i just wanted a place to live property is not an investment especially now).(shares are my buffer)

thanks taxpayers for home buyers grant (i am one) & disagree with it remove all grants & negative gearing than house prices can drop from there 40% overvaluation

All the taxpayers home buyer grants did was add stimulus to the market & allow the bank to offer us double the amount of what we bought comical
    the banks just set stupid people up, watch it crumble.

The answer is simple,drastically reduce gov departments (that all exist in capital cities) lower taxes, remove all grants, remove baby bonuses,
    remove tax benefits for families, tax structured employment trusts etc, support small business
    & go back to a real economy where what you EARN is not taken away & redistributed to supplement people who dont deserve the money you pay in tax (kerry packer famously claimed $1 in tax ha ha

On Immigration we are full & i dont want an increasing interest or appreciation in my house price where i live i want lifestyle, were i grew up is now
    impossible to buy & stupid to live in, good for who not me nor for my old boy whose rates have gone through the roof hence the street is now full of sydney
    yuppies instead of families, He is a millionaire on paper surrounded by rich scumbags who changed the whole area
    & turned post offices, petrol stations, local grocery, book shops newsagents into overpriced cafes/ restuarants high rise appartment blocks, solid gold progress Australia

Try going away with the family on school holidays now comical, its cheaper to go OS sadly these holidays Fiji is booked out there goes some more dollars overseas.

As for standing by your pregnant wife & kids sadly i know of several women who realised they would be better off without their husband
    with the GOV benefits on offer, again taxpayers pay in the end.
    how does that work & who does it benefit.??

Reduce taxes remove the false government economy & leave every alone for their efforts.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.