The overall message he gives is, the Bible, the word OF God, is...

1. 22,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

The overall message he gives is, the Bible, the word OF God, is a weapon.

So lets do an analogy -> A nuke bomb is a weapon, it can save some or if it is in the wrong hands, it can kill these same ones it can save.
    Hence, what this guy is doing, IS the latter of these two, due to his wrong teachings.

He is constantly trying himself in knots and he doesn't even know it.
    One minute he is referring to it as the word OF God and the next minute, he speaks as though Jesus is the God as in the God referred to in, the word of "God".

Odd because -> John 12:49 - For I have not spoken (The Word) of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Jesus is about to return in Rev 19:12-13 and has a name which it tells us, no man knows and this name is "the Word of God".
    The word OF tells us, something comes from something else, and this thing that came from, CANNOT be the something it came FROM.

He is now exalted, a name above all names, He was to inherit a name.
    To inherit something, logic and commonsense tells one, something has to be there already from whence the inheritance comes from.
    What WAS that something --> John 1:1.....and the word was with The God--> and God WAS "the Word".

Deu 18:18 - I will (Not yet) raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    John 12:49 - For I have not spoken (The Word) of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

John 17:6 - I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

Jesus did not give God's name directly.
    Jesus manifested over and over, the word = the word of God.
    Jesus here, is in effect, or He is, tying God's name to God's word and "the word of God" is summed up as, titled as "the word".

The word = the word of God is also known and referred to as Glory;
    John 17:22-23 - And the glory -->(The Word) which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: ->
    Meaning -> I and the Father (God) are one
    but, that does not make Jesus God UNLESS, you are prepared to say and believe that, the "they" also become God.

The only way they can become one as God and Jesus are is by accepting and abiding in the word of God, hence, confirming that the Glory referenced here, is the word of God.

Does by Jesus having the name -> the Word of God, make him "the Word"?
    Simple's -> If you are given an apple, do YOU become that Apple or the receiver, carrier of that apple?
    Or is the word = the word of God, predominantly ABOUT Jesus?
    John 12:49 - For I have not spoken (The Word) of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    And these words of his God and Father -> John 6:63 - It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and
    they are life.

If Jesus was literally "the Word", from which comes "the word of God", Words of eternal life,
    WHY then, did he NOT just speak of His own, own mind etc etc???????

Jesus goes to great lengths to show he was NOT a Spirit and that he was flesh = 2nd Adam = Man.

So lets LOOK at what Jesus says
    regarding what comes from Flesh;

John 3:5-6 - Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and ofthe Spirit ->(word of God), he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. (1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.)
    That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

John 1:13
    - Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

You are born again via The Word = The Word of God of WHICH are Spirit and of WHICH were GIVEN to Jesus, HENCE, being born of God is being born of the originator of -> The Word = the Word of God and that is NOT Jesus.
    Being born of God the One God, the Almighty God and Father is NOT being born of Jesus.

Had Jesus spoken of his own accord, it would have RESULTED in -> That which is born of the flesh
    is flesh;

Therefore as the Bible, God shows us, there is no way possible that Jesus is the Word, referred to in John 1:1-2.
    The Word is about, centers around Jesus.
    The Word is --> ...And God was "the" Word.

If God is "the" Word, then that means He is WORD -> The Aleph Tav.

The -> denoting one or more people or things already mentioned or assumed to be common knowledge.

John 1:1 meaning -> Beginning was Word -> The Word and from The Word comes -> The Word = The Word of God as per;
    Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;
    Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose-> (inner logos, Glory held via Him alone) and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal,

John 1:2 The same, this, it -> Titus, 2 Tim ->
    was in the beginning with God -> before time eternal.
    Hence John 1:4 -
    In Him (God) life was -> Titus, 2 Tim -> and that life -> Titus, 2 Tim
    was the light of men -> = the word of God Psa 119:105, light for Moses and Co as well.

These people referenced in 2 Tim 1:9 could rightfully ask God for the following;
    John 17:5 -
    And now glorify Me You, Father, with Yourself with glory insofar held (I had) before the world existed, with YOU.

They were not there, were not saved, called or given anything literally back then and neither did they literally exist, just as it was for Jesus.
    Jesus IS asking for God's literal presence, for the FIRST time, God himself being Glory as well as his word and plans, which He held, this glory ALONE while the plan for a Jesus and a world didn't literally exist.

The word as in glory "I" had, there is NO where in the Greek that this "I" word can come from.
    But never the less, if one insists on it, these people can still say and rightfully, Glory "they (I) had"........

So that, the above Mate, is God's weapon of which your guy does not Use.
    It's like putting a Nuke into terrorists hands, him having a Bible. eek.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.