BRN 5.56% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Weapons of mass disruption....., page-54

1. 6,926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    I quote cafa "Buy any - Na, I have a short at 24c. We will see in a week's time. Win some lose some, it's about making more on the winners than is lost on the dogs. Just a numbers game."

I never said you had a $1M short position on BRN. You said you had a short on it and no mention of the size. Prove you have or had a short position on BRN! I'm calling your bluff. The ASIC short report is available to the public everyday. BRN has never been on the list. I check it all the time.

So you wanna short BRN? How many stockbrokers have you contacted to borrow their shares? Non I bet. Because you aren't serious.

You wanna borrow my shares for a short? No way. You wont have the collateral to cover yourself after the first M&A offer. You will get squeezed to death and I'll make over a million bucks! I'm not going to trust you with that.

There is nothing bravado about my position. I've had funds in this from April 2015 and I have been buying every month. So don't come here telling me I don't have the balls for BRN.

You have no balls! You don't have the balls to short BRN. You don't have the balls to buy BRN. You have NOTHING except wasted words and wasted time on hotcopper BRN threads.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.0¢ $2.303M 13.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
149 3707748 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 1173238 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.