SOR 0.00% 5.3¢ strategic elements limited

Looks like they are ahead of SOR in their development process if...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122

Looks like they are ahead of SOR in their development process if this is true.

SOR just also posted the following fluff piece. I hope it brings some attention to SOR so we can get this SP moving.

SOR Honeywell ASV on Sky News

Dear Shareholder,

Your ASV (Autonomous Security Vehicle) has been highlighted on national television on Sky News. You may view the short video through this link: ASV on Sky News

In addition the Honeywell collaboration was also referenced in a separate article:

“When I visited a Honeywell User Group demonstration this week, some of the things that caught my eye were technologies that Honeywell had acquired or was being developed in collaboration with other companies. Who was Honeywell elevating to its shoulders?

The US giant is in collaborative development arrangement with the ASX-listed Strategic Elements’s AI and robotics company Stealth Technologies. The project is an autonomous security vehicle (ASV) that is currently patrolling the perimeter of a regional prison in Western Australia.

The ASV has the smarts you might expect, like autonomous driving, computer vision, robotic abilities, and various elements of AI, such as face recognition. Perhaps most importantly, the ASV seamlessly integrates with Honeywell’s facilities management technologies, which in a prison or other high-security environment, are state-of-the-art. And that’s how the shoulders of giant scenario works. Would Stealth Technologies have easily gained access to a prison system under its own steam? Possibly, but not as easily as it has with Honeywell vouching for them. And that’s just the beginning, as Honeywell is deeply embedded in facilities management around the world”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ $2.959K 55.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 39480 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ 30000
Last updated 15.40pm 13/06/2024 ?
SOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.