ETM 0.00% 3.5¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Weasel words

1. 500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    https://sermitsiaq.ag/chefredaktoeren-anbefalernaaja-nathanielsen-fortsat-aabne-investeringer

She, Naaja, has no intention of allowing GML to get a mining license. Part of the article reads:

New law has caused unrest. However, a relationship has changed. The new law on zero tolerance for uranium exploration and extraction has been introduced and has had an impact on a few project owners including French Orano and Australian Greenland Minerals. In addition, it has created uncertainty throughout the industry about what are the current rules. The new law has given bumps in the road. It has created uncertainty in some areas, which the industry is not happy about. At the same time, however, I (Naaja) would like to say that the companies working in uranium have all been subject to special conditions over the years. So the debate is not new to these companies. The fact that we have now made it clear that our policy on uranium is also helping to bring peace. Now everyone knows what the framework is like. And the industry also knows this framework from other countries which, like us, have uranium bans. But it's clear that mining companies don't like restrictions. "We are also aware that there are some projects that have been directly affected by the law. "It is clear that Greenland Minerals has been directly affected by the new legislation. We are not taking their licence away from them, but they cannot hope to obtain an exploitation licence. As far back as 2011, they have had special conditions, and have thus shown that there could be political changes in legislation in this area (which) could end in trial (legal proceedings). Greenland Minerals has submitted their white paper, which is still in the process of being considered. According to Naaja Nathanielsen, it will not be finished until the summer of 2022 at the earliest.Currently, meetings between Greenland Minerals and the Mineral Resources Department are ongoing at the Danish Attorney General's Office. Meetings that could end in conflict."It is no secret that we have lawyers on both sides of the table, as it could potentially end in a lawsuit," says Naaja Nathanielsen, who, however, does not believe that the administration could have been clearer in their communication with the company."But of course you can always argue whether the company should have had that exploration license in the first place. But they were given that, and they tried as well as possible to fence the conditions in. However, this is not about Greenland minerals being hit, but about the Greenlandic population having a scepticism about uranium, and we are, after all, more committed to this than a company's expectations. That's the way it has to be. I have sympathy and understanding for the company's frustration, but I am adamant that we have introduced a zero tolerance and I believe that is the right thing to do. I believe that we can easily run a mining industry in Greenland regardless, says Naaja Nathanielsen.

Note, she says the EIA review will not be finished until "summer of 2022 at the earliest"
    This, of course, is a delaying tactic, and total nonsense.

GGG must now undertake legal proceedings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $4.519K 131.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 624943 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 40650 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.5¢ 10760
Last updated 15.10pm 10/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.