ETM 7.50% 2.2¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Weasel words, page-33

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Thanks for your post.
    It seems the Danes are ignoring the Greenland government in order to remind them that they, the Danes, are in control of foreign and security policy, which is enshrined anyway.
    Are you implying such control will, in due course, or does now, extend to Greenland's resources?
    No. What I think is going on is that the Danish Government is trying to get Greenland to stand on their own two feet as Greenland moves to independence, or at least Greenland says that’s what it wants. I think Denmark would welcome Greenland gaining full independence including economic independence. It was estimated in 2014 by Gustav Agneman from the Department of Political and Development Economics at the University of Copenhagen that it will cost at least DKK 5 billion a year for the Greenlandic economy to become independent. DKK 5 billion per year divided between all Greenlanders is around DKK 90,000 per year per citizen in Greenland.

Fast forward to 2022 and Greenland is still dependent on Danish block grants and Danish labour and is thwarting a huge ongoing economic windfall with their new Uranium Policy. Not to mention that Greenland is now more economically dependent on Denmark than it was in 2014, and in addition receives the most EU funding to non-EU countries.

I think we are seeing Denmark showing it’s frustration with the Greenland Government and it is showing it with the 2 new policy releases and the knowledge of a looming massive uranium supply deficit and surging nuclear power demand.

If so, why is the month of August pertinent?
    Maybe August is a bit premature. It is the end of summer and that would make it 9/10 months since GGG submitted their white paper. There is so much internal inconsistency in this report and her saying that she wants smoother processing whilst holding up the White Paper response is just 1 example.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $30.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $5.182K 246.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 327902 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 309486 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.