ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Weasel words, page-95

1. 2,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645

GML Meeting 9th February:

Have thought a little bit more of the meeting Naaja had with GME Advocate... It would seem that the main purpose for her was to reiterate the points on the meeting GML had in December that she did not attend....

As nothing new seems to have been discussed only reenforced by her

"No ML will be issued"...

At the same time stating

Meetings are currently taking place between Greenland Minerals and the Ministry of Minerals at the Danish Chamber Advocate. Meetings that can end in a conflict.But they were given it, and every effort was made to fence in the conditions....

Those conditions in my mind should be kept one to improve the economy with jobs etc and to avoid serious loss of credibility which effects other projects moving forward...

Keep in mind that GML clearly stated previously that they did not need to mine/exploit the uranium.

Also confirming that the White Paper will be (deliberately) delayed til end of Summer.

The 100 ppm makes it difficult for anybody with a project that contains uranium... But as she clearly stated GML were given the exploitation with Special Conditions....That is fact and therefore breaches the new law which is being unreasonably retrospectively enforced in breach of as I see it the GoG when was it stated and voted that the new law would be retrospective....

I think as previously mentioned we are in for a bumpy road while this discussion goes on most likely through the next few months "Summer"

Naaja is a long-way from the Negotiation at this point however others will be and Common Sense will prevail in the end..

We still need to see what happens when she goes back to the parliament for the next meetings. IA have a few issues mounting including resignations reducing their majority further to what it was a few weeks ago...

GML do need to make a statement now she has released a story to Semitsiaq as to the current position ..particuarly now the advertised meeting has past nearly a week. Mr Mamadou needs to be making a personal statemnet to Shareholders which he has not done since his appointment..

Overall Greenland is not in a good place developing a Mining Industry with a 100 ppm. Further the world is moving quickly regarding Raw Materials to fight Global Warming which includes uranium.....Greenland will get left behind instead of becoming a leader...

I do not think it will go to Court and a positive outcome will be the Win Win.......

"It Ain't Over Till the Fat Lady Sings"

"How A Society Can Choose to Succeed or FAIL"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $2.662K 126.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 859947 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 150852 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.