ETM 0.00% 3.8¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Weasel words

1. 496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I don't know what is worse, this so-called Minister of Mines' blatant hypocrisy and dishonesty, or media abject failure to hold her to account for it.
    Anyway, an "upcoming mining strategy" will reveal all soon, by the end of 2023.
    Can't wait.

Just now, in Sermitsia:
    Naaja H. Nathanielsen: Raw materials are a potential source of income It is true that the raw materials projects have not made us rich yet, but they are of great importance locally, and are a possible source of income for our country with the proper legislation, says Naalakkersuisoq for raw materials. "It's true that if you look at the sober numbers, they're not impressive. I know that the numbers below that are bigger. And that's why we've bought an economic analysis that looks at what the raw materials industry contributes broadly. This knowledge will form the basis of the work with the upcoming mineral strategy, where we also look at whether we on the authority side administer and whether we have built it up in the right way, says Naaja H. Nathanielsen, who hopes the analysis will be completed by the end of 2023.
    77,000 in income from royalties from raw materials in 2018 and for the period 2019-22 there are no figures. According to Naalakkersuisut's sustainability and growth plan, what we have earned from raw materials is "negligible". This is what the newspaper Sermitsiaq writes. Nevertheless, Nathanielsen, is convinced that raw materials is an area we should focus on – which is why she has just been to the EU to make an agreement on sustainable value chains for raw materials. "I believe that this agreement can do something good for Greenland. It's more than just words on paper. This can take us to another league, where we can help connect the individual links in the value chain and at the same time attract more of the large raw materials companies to the country. "We hold many of the minerals that are considered strategic and critical. But we do not always know the extent of the resources. Read the full interview with Nathanielsen in this week's edition of Sermitsiaq.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 172734 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 145000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.