1PG 0.00% 16.5¢ 1-page limited

This is what i'm looking forward to In Q1 2016 1- Page is...

1. 993 Posts.
    This is what i'm looking forward to

In Q1 2016 1- Page is launching its first small business offering, and is commencing demand marketing to drive long term predictive lead generation.

As per the slide below there is 4.9m US base small businesses, that's is enough beef to chew off for a while before the company looks to expand elsewhere.

Here is where 1-page differ from other ASX tech stock i.e RFN & VPC

As per the slides below 1-Page has got 13 other referral partners both RFN & VPC have only just signed ADP.

"Alexander Mann Solutions, Futurestep, Shaker Advertising, and several other global partners were added to the 1 - Page Partner Program in Q4, contributing to 30% of new bookings. The clients of these partners include Citibank, Burger King, Avis, Deutsche Bank, Vanguard, CPK, Nike, and hundreds of other leading enterprise companies".

As for leadership/management we don't get any better than this guy Alex Smola

LOL this guy know's how good he is, companies are throwing themselves at him but he chose to go with 1-Page this to me speaks volume. The guy is a professor at Carnegie Mellon University, think about that for a minute he is educating current and future silicon valley wiz kids who startup these multi billion dollar unicorn  tech companies this guys is in that silicon valley inner circle as the cliche goes it's all about who you know not what you know.

The fact is other ASX tech stocks dream and will froth to play in the US space but simply aren't ready to make that expansion 1-Page is here and now ready to play, the fundamentals of 1-Page are sound it's just out of love but i guess that's where the value lies for those that put in the effort to truly get an understanding of the business and the direction it's taking.

Is the company better now than when it was trading at $5? hell yes it is!

Good luck all believers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1PG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.