IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Weather in Sydney, page-74

1. 472 Posts.
    Sefto, you will learn the hard way I suspect IMO as you are not able to correlate correctly. Firstly PLS is a mining stock and they value this based on the size of resources, thats how mining companies are valued so customers pointless in this instance as we know there is demand based on a set commodity value. If you think revenue is BS in a company like this then GLTU.

I specifically chose $200m as I knew you would through in XPE, again not a real comparison as they are not in a retail product world and their value is built on the basis that they are looking at signing agreements with some of the biggest companies in the world like Intel which is a long way from IOT. Secondly some of their value is supported by the fact that they now do have reveune. (JCT).

If you want to draw lines to put them on the same planet then be my guest. I am merely pointing this out for others that do not know the difference. Please dont get me wrong I am not down ramping, I am just trying to keep it real.

Hank.

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.