AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

$7billion u deposit more drilling soon General Atomics who own...

1. 162 Posts.
    $7billion u deposit more drilling soon General Atomics who own Heathgate is a massive multi billion dollar company.
    With the current Uranium Shortage looming, I am sure they are keen to maximise the opportunity.
    Heathgate are currently undergoing a $100M expansion.

They have recently spent around $1M on a new contractors camp which is for the drill rig operators.

You would not spend a $1M on a camp for the drill rig operators, unless you plan to do a massive drilling campaign.
    I think this may be good insight in to how much drilling they plan to do this calenadar year.

Kevin Foley (South Australian Treasurer) has been to visit Neal Blue in the US (owner of General Atomics)
    Neal Blue was given approval by Kevin Foley that additional investment in SA would be allowed to go ahead.

All the signs are, that this deposit will be developed sooner rather than later.

I have heard there is a multimillion dollar tender to drill out new ground at Beverley.

If you want to do some good research start ringing the drilling companies in Adelaide and find out the details of the tender and post the responses on HC

Start thinking 1000+ holes to be sunk over the next 12 months, that would be 3 Rigs drilling a hole per day for a neary a year!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.