FUT 0.00% 1.4¢ future corporation australia limited

some highlights i like the look of. Our desire to build the best...

1. 3,891 Posts.
    some highlights i like the look of.

Our desire to build the best stimulation company in the business has attracted some of the most talented people in the industry who collectively strive to be the best of the best.

Buying the best equipment provides a good starting platform, but maintaining it and operating it properly requires competent, dedicated professionals.

Buying the best equipment provides a good starting platform, but maintaining it and operating it properly requires competent, dedicated professionals. Developing the highest performing, state-of-the-art stimulation fluids technologies enables technical excellence, but only if field personnel have the knowledge and expertise to mix and blend accurately. Our human resources include skilled chemists, knowledgeable engineers and experienced service technicians–hand picked to design the right solution and execute the job efficiently, on time and right the first time.
    Having the right chemical technologies is only half the equation. The other half is the knowledge and ability to properly mix the individual components in the field so that the frac fluid in the tank performs as it did in the lab. Weatherford’s stimulation crews are staffed with operators and technicians who are experts in blending the fluid on location so that it has the performance characteristics that the chemists and engineers designed it to have.

Looks like we are in good hands.
    The more i read the more impressed i am.

Looks like you are right hero, we are indeed in the best hands.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FUT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.