EZE 0.00% 6.0¢ ezenet limited

Weatherly Int Plc: Ezenet Ltd 18,281,200 shares, 4.10% 12 July...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Weatherly Int Plc: Ezenet Ltd 18,281,200 shares, 4.10%

12 July 2010:
    HIGHLIGHTS

- Decision taken to proceed with production restart at Otjihase and Matchless

- Production expected at Otjihase in Q1 2011 and at Matchless in Q2 2011

- Life of mine plans verified by independent technical review produced by Coffey Mining

- Average annual production of approximately 7,000 tonnes of copper contained in concentrates over five
    year period with peak production of over 9,000 tonnes in 2013/14

- Orders placed for long lead time items - significant savings to date versus Coffey mine capital estimates

- Funding requirements fully satisfied by US$7 million offer of funding from Louis Dreyfus Commodities
    and proceeds from agreed asset sales (US$5.4 million) in Namibia

- Negotiations progressing with four potential local equity partners

- Contract mining model expected to maximise operating efficiencies

ABOUT WEATHERLY
    Following the sale of its smelter in March 2010 and having repaid its debts, Weatherly is now focussed on
    the development of its mining assets. This process is starting with Otjihase and Matchless but will continue
    with the development of the open plan mine at Tschudi. The objective is to develop a copper mining
    business of sustaining approximately 20,000 tpa of copper production at average industry cost of production
    for the next ten years. Weatherly is seeking to create value from its other assets which include the Berg
    Aukas lead zinc mine, the Tsumeb mines and surrounding exploration tenements.

http://www.weatherlyplc.com/pressreleases/12.07.10___central_operations_update.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EZE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.