EZE 0.00% 6.0¢ ezenet limited

re: weatherly update i am very excited EZE holds 18,200,000...

1. 56,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    re: weatherly update i am very excited EZE holds 18,200,000 shares in WTI. Current price 14p.

More info released (resultant holding 5.79%) :

Sch 1-Weatherly International - AIM

RNS Number:8174F
    AIM
    06 July 2006

ANNOUNCEMENT TO BE MADE BY THE AIM APPLICANT PRIOR TO ADMISSION
    IN ACCORDANCE WITH AIM RULE 2

ALL APPLICANTS MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:

COMPANY NAME:

Weatherly International plc

COMPANY ADDRESS:

Weatherly International plc, 7th Floor, Aldermary House, 10-15 Queen Street, London

COUNTRY OF INCORPORATION:

UK

COMPANY BUSINESS OR, IN THE CASE OF AN INVESTING COMPANY, DETAILS OF ITS INVESTMENT STRATEGY TO BE DISCLOSED IN
    ACCORDANCE WITH SCHEDULE 2, PARAGRAPH (J) OF THE AIM RULES:

Weatherly's main activity is that of exploration and development of mining and mineral projects.

Weatherly holds certain exploration and development rights to a copper mining project in Zambia, covering a decommissioned copper mine and tailings dam situated in Luanshya, in the Zambian copper belt (the copper-producing region of northern Zambia). The Luanshya Copper Project (an area defined by the licenses covering these exploration and development rights) is considered by the Board of Weatherly to be one of the
    larger copper resources in Zambia with up to 1.4 million tonnes of copper contained in resource categories. The Board of Weatherly estimates that the Luanshya Copper Project could be capable of producing up to 60,000 tonnes of copper annually using modern, proven mining and processing techniques.

In addition Weatherly will now also control a 97% stake in Ongopolo Mining and Processing. Ongopolo is a private Namibian company which owns and operates three copper mines and a smelter in central and northern Namibia. Two of the operating mines (Otjihase and Matchless) are located near Windhoek, the capital of Namibia. The other
    operating mine is located at Kombat with the smelter nearby at Tsumeb, both in the northern part of the country. During the year ended December, 2005, Ongopolo's smelter produced approximately 24,000 tonnes of copper, approximately 50% sourced from internal mine production and the rest from imported concentrates. Based on an
    independent technical report prepared in 2004, Weatherly estimates that Ongopolo has sufficient known reserves for the next five years, plus sufficient resources from its existing leases to expand the reserve base by a further 5 years.

DETAILS OF SECURITIES TO BE ADMITTED (i.e. where known, number of shares, nominal value and issue price to which it seeks admission and the number and type to be held as treasury shares):

315,829,346 ordinary shares of nominal value 0.5p

CAPITAL TO BE RAISED ON ADMISSION:

£6,438,665

FULL NAMES AND FUNCTIONS OF DIRECTORS AND PROPOSED DIRECTORS:

Dr. Wolf-Gerhard Martinick (Chairman)
    Roderick John Webster (Chief Executive)
    John Bryant (Non-executive Director)
    Peter Redmond (Non-executive Director)

PERSON(S) INTERESTED IN 3% OR MORE OF THE ISSUER'S CAPITAL, EXPRESSED AS A PERCENTAGE OF THE ISSUED SHARE CAPITAL
    BEFORE AND AFTER ADMISSION:

Name Initial Holding Resultant Holding

Matterhorn Investment Management LLP 18.23% 17.80%
    Bank Windhoek 0% 10.24%
    RAB Capital plc 12.69% 9.28%
    Rod Webster 11.84% 8.46%
    Wolf Martinick 8.14% 6.10%
    Ezenet Limited 7.92% 5.79%
    Resources Investment Trust plc 7.80% 5.70%
    Government Institutions Pension Fund 0% 4.15%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EZE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.