FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

Web update, page-5

1. 613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I could be wrong but I thought the loan for the Radio hill upgrade came from Terry Streeter's Jungle creek company and of the 28M shares he took Fox to court and was awarded 15M of those shares which leaves Fox with 13M shares. If we're still in debt ? fingers crossed ARV share price will go to 70 cents and beyond when there J/V partner Novo resources announces the drilling and trenching lab results which it was on the way to before getting knocked back and could go well beyond 70 cents when the results are known at Purdys reward where there trenching and drilling and local Prospecters were finding gold nuggets at surface big time with metal detecters.
    Fox had two leases next to Purdys reward to the west where local Prospecters had also been finding gold nuggets at surface using metal detecters but relingquished because they had no money so a local helicopter pilot Johnathon Campbell known as Johnathonc on hotcopper picked up the two tenements with a syndicate and sold them to Novo resources because Fox had no money to even keep the leases going and ARV havnt been spending much money as it's all been done on writing out new shares sofar.
    So there you go Fox had a upgraded and refurbished processing mill they had to put in care and maintenance when the price of base metals collapsed but there was gold nuggets comming out of the ground to day light and even by the mill itself apparently if you don't mind using a metal detecter.
    Looks like there might be a significant gold resource at Mt Oscar Wits where theve also found smaller gold nuggets at surface that ARV now owns 100% but somehow Fox couldn't find much there.
    Oh well maybe we'll get lucky when results start comming to hand from the lab with a spike in the ARV share price but the balls in there court.
    Could have made a lot of money with inside knowledge on this one and it's still going on because no one knows when the lab results will be announced but they will know if they'll be any good before hand !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.