1MC 2.94% 3.3¢ morella corporation limited

Easy, whats your take on the Turner River Hub, i've been hunting...

1. 180 Posts.
    Easy, whats your take on the Turner River Hub, i've been hunting around for info on it since seeing a release that said AGO were re-evaluating the Turner River Hub Project in light of the Giralia T/O and the plans for a Mt Webber Hub.

See HAO announcement 9th May 11 "Atlas Iron Limited Planned Construction of Infrastructure Hub at Mt Webber"

"Turner River Hub Strategy
    With the acquisition of Giralia Resources NL completed and the finalisation of this new Wodgina infrastructure agreement, Atlas is reviewing its Turner River Hub strategy. Atlas is planning construction of a second hub at the Mt Webber DSO Project sufficient to support total exports at a rate of 12 Mtpa by the end of 2012 and provide further expansion opportunities to the nearby McPhee Creek iron ore deposit."

This was a quote from an AGO announcement on the same day regarding Wodgina production.

I'm not sure where just now, but i'm sure i recall reading more about it that specifically said the MT Webber Hub would be ideal to serve the Daltons etal projects further East.

It's looking to me like Mt Webber is a very big part of AGO's plans for the region in more ways than one. I hope our guys can crack a great production deal with them - or get top dollar for a buyout of their 30%. (I hope they hold though).

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $8.156M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.1¢ $16.38K 511.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19999 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 38866 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.