AVM 8.70% 2.5¢ advance metals limited

underground Something i'd like to start talking and thinking...

1. 55 Posts.
    underground Something i'd like to start talking and thinking about is the underground ops. Its an area I dont have a great deal of experience with, and am going to have to start researching. However, im sure there are people here that know a lot more than me, so lets start a discussion about general underground mining, and AVM's underground operation. Bill identified an excellent point, that training locals to go underground is going to be very time consuming, but I think very rewarding. Its an excellent way to advance your employees skills and ability and they will respond well.

My concern with going underground is going to be the cost. We have been turning average quarters to now, and from here on in we will turn quarters in the region similar to that just announced according to craig in the discussions. However my worry is throwing in the cost of going underground, which will start next year is going to have a major impact on results, although I guess much of it will be capatilized and depreciated. Does anyone have any ideas about what an underground operation will cost?

Mnut, nice to hear Bill say around 50Mill for SX/EW as opposed to the 80Mill we have been bouncing around.

Cheers
    Charlie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $3.385M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $66.17K 2.775M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 291916 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.